Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Running Diary 4/22/09

So here is that running diary that disappeared then reappeared. It's from a random school day a month ago. Enjoy. 

7:35 AM
I'm currently driving on the beautiful Sanibel causeway on my way to school. Once again I put off any homework that I had. I have a serious senoritis problem.

8:45 AM
Sitting in math class, just finished TWO worksheets! I have two distractions in this class.

9:20 AM
Leo Hellman, Chad Vanderbosch and I are working on a commercial that was due in English class two days ago. However, through a series of fortunate events we are able to present it today. In the video Leo (a very short, unathletic kid) takes a drink of our sports drink All In and he turns into me (someone tall and athletic.) The best part of this video... dunking on Warren Krupp.

10:33 AM
I just talked to Jon Pratico, he's a good guy. I'm sitting in lunch at the desk Bill Blakemore sits at because I don't like anyone in this lunch. We got an 86 on our video, that probly brought my grade up 5468 points. Big Desa just touched me... it was kinds weird.

11:13 AM
Kim Verblau (sp?) just talked to me and Leo about having affairs. Not somthing I was expecting to do today.

12:09 PM
Talked to patrick about doing a running blog, he thought it was actually about running

1:41 PM
Track practice is about to start. I actually got a decent amount of work done today. I've had "Best I Ever Had" by Drake stuck in my head all day. Every day the last song I hear before school will be in my head all day.

Thats was fun. I'm going to do another one within a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment